In our country 70% of the population lives in villages, to get happiness and wealth they have only one source and that is farming. From many years our agriculture policy, system and planning has gone in the hands of multinational companies. Due to this, progress in the farming sector has stagnated and agriculture is no longer a profitable business. Every year the farming inputs are increasing by 20%, while the soil's fertility is diminishing. Not only that but, the water is getting polluted and becoming scarce, the environment is disturbed, agricultural production is decreasing, and a farmer does not get the full value for their product, so day by day the losses are increasing. Due to all these circumstances farmers leave their land and his village and migrate to the city. Our country which is known to produce gold-like production from the soil, how come the same soil has turned into wasteland? How did farmers become debtors? Why are they committing suicide?
To count any country's national income, agricultural production is always taken as the base. It is a very simple calculation, if a country's farmers are beggars then that country automatically becomes a beggar. The same condition is faced by the world's best farming country India . This is the reason why the Government of India is begging for financial support from various countries, in the name of progress.
Today India needs such a farming system and policies which can bring back the confidence of the farmers of the best farming county. With such assurance and confidence the farmers can go back to their farm land. For such a good cause and to make farmers literate we have raised the first step.
Mr. Bhaskar Hiraji Save's life's motto is “To Help and To Serve”. Since 1960 Mr. Save is doing only ‘Organic and Natural Farming' (OANF) and without any expectation he has revealed the mysteries of OANF, to prevent animals treasure, the farmers from committing suicide and to give the society a healthy life.
Inspired by the high demands of the society Mr. Ashok Sanghavi has written a book on his as well as Mr. Save's experiences and the system to cure diseases. The book ‘The Way to Health, Wealth & Happiness' comprises of the following 55 chapters which contain the answers to all your queries:
• Health-Wealth, Happiness and Peace: Mr. Save and Mr. Sanghavi have found the right way to it and have experienced it, which they want to dedicate to you through this book.
• Why farming?: Life may go on without clothing and shelter, but it can not go on for long without food.
• First step towards farming: For a healthy life one needs healthy food. But due to The Modern Method of Farming today, is the land healthy? No…..! Then make it fertile in just 4 months.
• The first meeting: Hot discussion between the writer and the view of 9900% profit.
• You are what you eat: India is peace loving country than by whose sins terrorism has entered?
• Mr. Save's help: Oh! This is a wasteland and nothing can be grown on it. But……..
• Discussion with my brothers: Five sons together can not take care of their parents, but the green world can do it.
• The beginning: Based on Jainism and non-violence farming is started.
• Mr. Bhaskar Hiraji Save: Know Mr. Save's life.
• Path of perseverance: Through hard work received a good amount of profit.
• Modern farming an illusion: If you want to ruin any country then make the farmer run behind Modern Farming.
• Paddy by Japanese Method: Really! Are the farmers less intelligent?
• Water- the lifeline of paddy: without any manure paddy cultivation.
• Organic paddy: More yield, profit and nutritional production.
• Organic wheat: The region is not fit for growing wheat but still……
• Resignation: Government services means to fulfill politicians and higher officer's demands by injustice.
• Income from vegetables: Farmer gets lots of income through vegetable cultivation.
• A bitter experience: In the beginning a single bag of chemical fertilizers will give a startling production. But after…..
• Horticulture: For the first experiment of 1957, Mr. Save was called a ‘Mad Man'
• Moisture, not water: A plant's mother does not allow the roots to go towards water.
• Organic horticulture: For the experiment of 1957 Mr. Save is now called a ‘Krishi Pundit'
• Weeds are a blessing: Is nature stupid enough to give birth to an enemy? Why do Modern Farming's scientists consider weeds as an enemy?
• Only horticulture: From Agronomy crop switched over to Horticulture.
• Earthworms: Farmer's best friend: Oh God! See the foolishness of men, excreta are sold and purchased.
• Live and Let Live: Due to some greed people's natural cycle has been disturbed, so every one has to consume toxic food and water. But now the time has changed.
• Rewards of Honesty : To cheat a farmer means to cheat God. This is the reason why Mr. Save gave up an earning of lacs of rupees.
• Kalpavruksh farm: Mr. Save is the first person in the world who has re-started Organic Farming in 1960.
• Water indicator plant: In the whole world only Mr. Save has discovered a first such plant.
• New relations: Government is impressed with Mr. Save- Sanghavi work, but for promoting….
• Farm production and income: Mr. Save gets 100% income by investing only 10%, but a businessman is not satisfied.
• Sanghavi farm: For the first time in the world; a miraculous result on a wasteland' which was registered in the ‘Limca Book of World Records'.
• Seeds and New experiment : The miracles of local seeds and the system to achieve it.
• Crazy Confidence : The joining of Mr. Sanghavi with Mr. Save.
• Production of Vegetables : The investment made on the wasteland was returned with profit in four months.
• Know the truth on Saturday: The work, techniques and thoughts are disclosed to visitors on every Saturday.
• Chickoo and Litchi: The programs after success.
• Future planning: Planning for the present and the next generation.
• Banana production and income: Lacs of rupees' income from a wasteland, but what did the neighbor get with The Modern Method of Farming.
• A new Coconut experiment: After observation of twin Coconut experiment.
• Coconuts in 3 years: Instead of 7 years received good production in just 3 years from a wasteland.
• Mangos: Now the new saying is ‘The father sows a mango and himself eats it.' Mango production in just 6 months and Ashok Baba finds water.
• Lichee production: Scientists false conception and doubt is washed out, by receiving production in just 3 years from a highly diseased plant.
• Sugarcane: Sow once and reap for a lifetime, on moisture only.
• Horticlture in a desert: The project got success and by applying it an 8 person family can survive on one acre of land.
• More profit: In India a horse (organic products) and a donkey (inorganic products) are sold at the same price, but abroad…..
• Propagate at abroad: Visits of foreigners to the farm.
• Ulterior Motives: Mr. Sanghavi refused a monthly income of Rs. 13500000/- for the welfare of the country.
• Increase in the water Level: Without any expense an increase in the water table and water requirement decreases 70% lesser then that required in the Drip irrigation system.
10% input seems more: Low cost experiment is done and received reasonable success.
• Animals a burden? When animals are treasure mines, then how can they be a burden?
• Groundnut without water: Grown only with rain water; a successful experiment.
• Dev farm: Because of ‘The Modern Method of Farming' plants did not bear any fruit for 30 years, the same plants started blooming and fruiting in 6 months.
• Manipulation of truth: The specialty of Indians is to ‘Work in India and get appreciated abroad.'
• Healthy life: Arthritis, joint pain and any acute or chronic disease can be cured without any expenditure.
Support: For the book- ‘The Way of Healthy Life and Wealth' please send Rs.300/- ( USA $35) D.D or money order in the name ‘Studio Bahar
(Mumbai)' payable at MUMBAI with your full address and pin code.
Publisher: STUDIO BAHAR
23A, Central Chowpatty building, Chowpatty, Mumbai- 400 007 ( India )
Tel: (91-22) 23648011, 23684891 / Fax: (91-22) 23648012
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (Website: www.kkppl.com)